Thursday, January 23, 2014

People Meet

I saw a commercial today that was so funny. A woman is in the supermarket shopping when she sees a good looking man. She is checking him out real good, but she doesn't say anything to him. Everywhere he goes she happens to be there - freezer department, fruit & vegetable department and finally at the register. It was advertising this website called Blackpeoplemeet.com. I had often heard it said that you can meet a man in the supermarket.

It reminded me of this occasion where my daughter and I were in Harris Teeter minding our own business, getting grocery. We went down the cereal aisle and was just chilling, like I said and minding our business. An elderly man was in the aisle also. He glanced at us as we stood there reading the label on a box of cereal. I heard him grunt first as if someone had hit him in the gut. I looked at my daughter to see if she had heard and was about to say something when we heard a very loud and long fart. I closed my mouth quickly because I certainly didn't want to suck that foul air into my lungs. Then we heard another sound - the sound of diarrhea! I tried to push her out of the way so I could exit the aisle, but her feet and the cart seemed to have been glued to the floor. Again, the sound of diarrhea! The elderly man glanced at us again to see if we had heard all of this...this...um...stuff. He turned to walk away quickly down the aisle and up to a cashier. His khaki pants were now stained, wet and the stuff was gaining momentum as the stain made its way down his pant leg.

I can't remember what I went into Harris Teeter for that day, but I can tell you this, we got out of there so fast we ran right past our car!

No comments:

Post a Comment